Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I really dislike Summer... Because hate is such a strong word, I used dislike...


Thank God Summer is nearly over!!!!! I am just not a hot heat person, I do not do well in it & this year I was in quite a depressed funk due to the heat. So thank the heavens that it is finally starting to cool down. I had the greatest hopes coming in to summer.... I thought 'yay I'm not working, I can go hang out at the pool, lay out in my back yard & have fun'... Did I do any of those??? Nope! I stayed & hid in my house all summer. Stupid Summer anyway, all I can say is I'm glad I don't live in Pheonix! On a side note.... I wonder if I can get out of being a visiting teacher... I'm just truthfully not feeling it & it's just not fair to my partner & the women I'm supposed to visit.... But for me in my life right now, it's just not my thing... Okay, that's all for now... LOL! Shaun says I need to blog more, so this is my attempt. LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment